Friday, October 9, 2009

nothing going on!!!

I know I have been quiet lately but I've been just so busy, why I hear you all shout. I made a trip into the North of Ireland to visit with the Irish Lodge of Research which was being hosted by Ensor Lodge 625 in Loughgall Co. Antrim where I had a fantastic time.
This coming Tuesday I am taking part in a third degree in my mother Lodge then Thursday I fly over to the UK to sit in Logde in London with brethren from the Global Fraternal Network, whilst there I will be meeting with the 2nd Circle Chairmen of The Masonic Society for England and Scotland to try and arrange a seminar next March in London then at the back end of the month I am flying over to Scotland with my mother lodge for a few visits to a few lodges over there on top of this I am working a full time job, creating the lastest issue of the Masonic Art Exchange Newsletter and have just got back from the Doctor who tell me I am not actually dying but do have a nasty case of Sinusitas other than that I have all the time in the world oh and I forgot my wife who is one of the hardest working women in the known universe is taking a well deserved break in Mallorca for a week which means I also have the three children. All that said and done I am a very happy man who has a wonderful (and full) life which I enjoy with the love and support of my wife, children and family so this IS NOT complaining just an observation thats all.



a piece of music to acompany the way this month feels!

No comments:

Post a Comment