Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Resources at MAE Website

It's been quite a long time since I posted anything with Christmas and New Year then all the bad weather I never seemed to find the time as we enter the new year I am aiming to post at least once a week even if it is just a nice picture or link to a web site of interest but I am delighted to say I had the chance to work on the MAE web site and change the look a little.



There is a new colour scheme and images and the introduction of a Resources page to replace the gallery page. Thus far on the resources page there are a few links to web sites with collections of Masonic clip and and links to the first two books relating to aspects of Freemasonry.





If you have any link that you think would be a good addition to the web site let me know by emailing me at subs@masonic-ae.com
 
So remember to check back often and I'll try to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment