Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A very special delivery

As I leaned down to pick up my mail I was greeted by a large white padded envelope.

On it was the unmistakable logo of AMAZON.





As I hadn't ordered anything since before Christmas my mind started to wonder exactly what the envelope held.

Carefully opening my mysterious package I was greeted with a wonderful surprise, I say surprise but  did know I would be getting this 'gift' but was not sure when. I of course am talking of the most anticipated book of 2010 (for me anyway.) Chris Hodapps examination of Dan Browns book 'The Lost Symbol'


Decipering
THE LOST SYMBOL

I know through reading Chris' (dare I say wonderful) blog and via his facebook postings that he had read THE LOST SYMBOL within days if not hours of it hitting the shelves back in September and got straight down to making an attempt to make sense of it for us all. I obviously have not yet read his book. I too however read Browns book within days and enjoyed it and would recommend reading it if you have not yet and of course pick up a copy of Chris' book to accompany it.

I've got to go now I have some reading to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment