Monday, January 18, 2010

QCCC: Membership pack

Another white padded envelope arrived for me today and inside I am delighted to say was my membership pack from the Quatuor Coronati Corespondent Circle the complimentary book of transactions sent to me was from 2006 (Vol 119) this of course now means I will have to hunt down and buy the others however there is the option to purchase them on the quatuorcoronati web site (both as book or as pdf's on CD)

The book I received included some wonderful papers I am really looking forward to such as

Freemasonry Amoung Prisoners of War 1750-1815
by Bro. Michel L. Brodskey

and

A french esoteric Installation of  a Worshipful Master in 1774 by Bro. Dr Jacques Litvine.

While I am on the subject of interesting research papers why not have a look at these sites as well and you are sure to find a gem or two.......














and of course there are thousands more out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment