Sunday, September 20, 2009

I wasn't there







Quite a strange thing to blog about is the release of a book which I did not attend and have not (yet) read, but I have my reasons.

To date I have read many of Robert L Coopers books and have really enjoyed each one and I know via a friend his most recent book which is written in conguncture with Pippa Faulks (author of the brilliant The Freemasons Wife which I have read and do recommend) is a great read.


Telling the 'story'of the life and death of Count Cagliostro and the Egyption Rite. The book was officially release at the premises of Toye, Kenning and Spencer, Great Queen Street, London on Tuesday, 16th September. But has been available for a while. Judging by the previous records of these two authors I would hazard a recommendeation but would love to hear from those of you who have already read this tome  I will be visiting Edinburgh in October so will be buying my copy then so I can get Bob Cooper to sign it for me go on go out and buy it I think it will be worth it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment