Friday, September 18, 2009

UGLE web site

I know it's been around a couple of weeks but I wanted to have time to form an opinion of the UGLE web site, and I have concluded the following.

There is no denying that it is much prettier than the last, it has advanced it's look about a good 20 years however unfortunately I am finding it a bit harder to navigate wether this is because I had got used to the previous one or that it is genuenly more difficult to surf through remains to be seen.

I have to date been unable to find one of the resources I had used it extensivly for; which was the Lodge finder.

I question have they sacrificed funtionality for design....



.....on a positive note the inclusion of a video library is great as is the downloadable brochure and really like the openess of the inclusion of The Book of Constitutions.



I'll leave it up to you to form an opinion however they rae at least moving forward well done UGLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment