Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ooops seems I was wrong

After months nearly years of wondering what will transpire in Dan Browns newest book 'The Lost Symbol' '(originally entitled The Solomon Key') it seems rather than being thriller based on the despicable Freemasons in the style of his anti-opus dei book 'Angels and Demons' it is actually pro-masonic.
How red faced am I!
I prepared myself for a barrage of negative comments and questions asking me if we really did that and and here I am getting the odd comment (when anyone even mentions it) of 'hey those masons seem quite a nice bunch' and ' hah I really don't believe you drink blood from skulls' so all in all the book I have been fearfully anticipating for so long really isn't all that bad.

As for Browns writing style that is up to personal interpritation. So I'd like to say 'sorry Mr Brown' for judging a book by it's cover and will enjoy reading 'The Lost Symbol' again.



In an earlier blog ( New website check it out ) I pointed you in the direction of a new web site 'The |Lost Symbol and Freemasonmry'  set up to answer the 'incorrect' portions of Dan Browns book, now there will be less I still think this wil be a fantastic resource to answer the many questions that will still be raised by the book and also make sure you download the FREE E-BOOK 'What is Freenasonry?' which will also be a great resource to have in the coming months are I still expect a huge influx of men asking that very question...

No comments:

Post a Comment