Wednesday, September 16, 2009

TIME: a positive piece

With all the interest in Dan Browns Book ( I got mine today and will do a small review in a few days if I can stop myself falling asleep each time I open it's pages) TIME online have interviewed author Jay Kinney about his upcoming book 'The Masonic Myth'
In the interview which accompanied by a bright positive pictuire of Freemasons in regalia hand in hand in a stance of fellowship, Kinney asnwers are clear and informative and totally unsecetarative. It touches on the Morgan Affair and his own initiation into the Craft. I won't repeat the interview because you can pop over to TIME to read it which I advise you to do.....

1 comment:

  1. I am Stéphane Lehr, professionnal photographer.

    You are using without any request before publishing it and without my agreement my image of Freemasons, above all you even don't mention the copyright.

    So I ask you to remove immediately this picture from your site.

    Please check via this link my copyright and conditions for using it: http://www.corbisimages.com/stock-photo/rights-managed/42-18806601/france-paris-freemasons-meeting-at-the-grand?popup=1#.T_nJY5xTyw8.email

    Looking foward to receive your answer: contact@stephanelehr-photos.com

    Sincerly.

    Stephane Lehr

    ReplyDelete